Monday, March 28, 2011

Aspall Cyder - a must for everyone...

Before I came to England, I had never heard of Cyder in my life. As I really love the Counties Essex and Suffolk and their local produce, I thought I should try Cyder which is locally produced. One of my friends recommended Aspall Suffolk Cyder because according to him this was the best Cyder he has ever drunk...

local cyder cider
Aspall Suffolk Cyder

Of course I wanted to make the same experience as he did, so I tried Aspall Suffolk Cyder - and it was tremendous. Although it was the first time I had ever drunk Cyder, I was absolutely sure that this Cyder was the best Cyder in the world.
Aspall Suffolk Cyder is made with fresh pressed apple juice at the highest quality. Aspall uses different sorts of apples - Cox for sweetness, Bramley for acidity and apple aroma, and finally, a combination of bittersweet apples to give a heady perfume, body and a depth of finish - as their "magic formula". 
You should really try Aspall Cyder, I am convinced you will love this lovely taste and never want to drink any other cyder!

If you want to visit, call or buy a product of this local producer, I have provided the address, the telephone number and e-mail-address below:
The Cyder House
Aspall Hall
Debenham
Suffolk IP14 6PD


Tel : 01728 860510
Fax : 01728 861031