Sunday, April 3, 2011

Healthy, Tasty, Fresh - Fruit

Do you like apples? If  your answer is yes, I have got the right farm for you to buy them. The Park Fruit Farm near Frinton-on-sea on the Essex-Suffolk boarder grow more than 40 varieties of fresh, organic and tasty apples. I have been to the farm and I have to admit that I was really overwhelmed by the friendliness and kindness there. As the range of different varieties of apples is so astonishing, I couldn't choose which apples to buy, so they let me try all the apples I wanted to...
healthy fruit
Park Fruit Farm Apples
...and they were absolutely brilliant!
Apart from growing more than 40 different sorts of apples, Park Fruit Farm also offers other produce such as plums, pears, raspberries and blackberries. Park Fruit Farm is a family farm which is now in its third generation. It has an outstanding reputation and is very well known in Essex and Suffolk, as the quality of the fruit is phenomenal. You can even visit the farm to walk around the orchards! So if you want to combine buying apples and increasing your knowledge about apples or fruit in general, take a look at this amazing farm!

If you want to visit, call or buy a product of this local producer, I have provided the address, the telephone number and e-mail-address below:

Park Fruit Farm

Pork Lane, Great Holland
Nr Frinton-on-sea
Essex

Tel:  +44 (0) 1255 674621