Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lovely, Marvellously - Honey!

As you all know I am a real enthusiast regarding local produce in Suffolk and Essex, that's why I really love Suffolk honey from the Maple Farm. This honey is referred to as "sweet Suffolk sunshine", it is smooth and pale and easily spreadable, which makes it a pleasure to eat. But why does it taste so tremendous? The reason is the farm's philosophy...


bees produce honey

I really like Maple Farm's philosophy, because they think that organically grown produce tastes better and is better for us and the environment. Their aim is to grow organic produce for local people who can enjoy this great quality produce. For me, this honey is one of the best honeys in the world and I hope you will try it!

If you want to visit, call or buy a product of this local producer, I have provided the address, the telephone number and e-mail-address below:
Maple Farm
Kelsale
Saxmundham
Suffolk IP17 2PL

Tel: 01728 652000