Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The best ham I've ever eaten...

If you are a meat fanatic as I am, I can really advise you to try Wicks Manor Farm's ham. This succulent ham has a great flavour and is available in different types, you can either have smoked or unsmoked ham or even honey roasted ham.
produce - ham
Tasty Ham

Since I tried this ham first, I've never tried any other ham, because in my eyes it is the best ham in the world! Wicks Manor Farm ham is butchered, cured and cooked on the farm in their ham room, which was especially built for this produce. The reason I love Wicks Manor Farm is that the pigs are born and bred on the farm and that they have plenty of space to live and enjoy their lives. Wicks Manor's pigs are happy, and that's why the ham is so delicious. The pigs are sent to a local abattoir before being returned to our licensed cutting plant on the farm. A short trip to the abattoir means the meat quality is fantastic. If you want to try ham, try Wicks Manor's ham and you won't be disappointed!


If you want to visit, call or buy a product of this local producer, I have provided the address, the telephone number and e-mail-address below:

Wicks Manor
Witham Road
Tolleshunt Major
Maldon
Essex CM9 8JU

Tel: 01621 860629