Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great Mustard from Suffolk

As I have a sweet tooth, I love sauces with my meals, especially mustard, which can be eaten with ham sandwiches, sausages and English breakfast of course. My favourite mustard is "Classic English Mustard" produced by Stoke Sauces in Suffolk, because I like its hot and strong flavour.
great local Suffolk mustard
Classic English Mustard

Hidden in the heart of rural Suffolk, Stoke Sauces was founded in 2004 with the belief that food should be honest, clean and taste delicious. All the products are hand-produced and Stoke Sauces has already won awards for their sauces, as they only use best ingredients for its mustard, mayonnaise or sauces. I can strongly recommend "Classic English Mustard", but if you don't like its strong and hot taste, you can just try one of the other 74 products they offer!

If you want to visit, call or buy a product of this local producer, I have provided the address, the telephone number and e-mail-address below:


Essfoods Limited
Rendlesham Hall
Rendlesham
Woodbridge
Suffolk IP12 2RG

Tel: 01394 462150